x

Data Hosting?

I'm relatively new to both app development and Weebly. I was wondering if it would be possible to host a website that an external device would feed data into followed by the site running some javascript function and re-sending the data. To clarify I don't need to store any data on the website just manipulate and export some Strings.

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @andalite5

We have many Weebly Developers who build data-powered applications and publish these to the Weebly App Center.

The description you've provided is a little vague, would you be able to provide some more concrete use-cases and technical requirements you seek to achieve?

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hey @andalite5

We have many Weebly Developers who build data-powered applications and publish these to the Weebly App Center.

The description you've provided is a little vague, would you be able to provide some more concrete use-cases and technical requirements you seek to achieve?

Message 2 of 4

I found a much simpler way to accomplish what I was hoping to do. Thank you for your incredibly quick support though!

Message 3 of 4

That's cool. I'm still curious, what is your use-case, and now I'm really curious...what did you find that is simpler to solve it please? Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4