x

A few problems with my site!

Hi,

I'm not great at this yet Smiley Happy

my site is www.childprivacycover.com

1.   I am getting a 404 (Not Found) - http://www.childprivacycover.com/files/theme/images/light-cart.png?1496280551 

Have i somehow deleted something i shouldnt have?  if so how do i get it back again?  Can you re load it to my site?

2. I had my friend put through a test order #2022517387.  Why cant i cancel the order through Weebly?  It's showing as a     'pending' sale.  I am now live and i don't want it displayed.  

I was able to cancel the test order i did myself #1594807132

Could you please assist in cancelling this order?

3. I have all of these Java Script errors and i have absolutely no idea what they mean!

Can you plase help me?  Do i need to take action?  if yes, what action do i need to take?

There are 9 JavaScript files served from widgetic.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 7 JavaScript files served from cdn2.editmysite.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 4 JavaScript files served from www.childprivacycover.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 3 JavaScript files served from cdn.ywxi.net. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 3 JavaScript files served from www.mcafeesecure.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 2 JavaScript files served from www.google-analytics.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

There are 2 JavaScript files served from ajax.googleapis.com. They should be combined into as few files as possible.

Thanks for all your hard work, escpecially helping out the needy like me!

Nat Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hello Nat! No worries, you'll get used to the details before long.

Can you tell us a bit more about what that particular URL should be displaying?

Where cancelling the order is concerned, it looks like something may have happened with the initial payment that is preventing the usual cancellation process from going through. Was there a change in payment methods on the site, or a cancellation from the purchasing end?

The JavaScript advice there shouldn't be an issue, as it wouldn't have anything to do with what you've added to the site normally.

Message 11 of 10

Thanks for the reply!

Can you tell us a bit more about what that particular URL should be displaying?

Not really? Woman Frustrated i believe it is trying to point to where the PNG image of the cart should be but i deleted the cart PNG image in error and i cant figure out how to get it back again.

When i went to cancel the order through weebly it said i had to refund through the merchant.  I closed weebly and refunded the payment through Square.  Then i opened weebly again to mark the status as cancelled or refunded but the status wouldnt change and it kept coming up with an error. 'An error occurred please check your connection and try again'.  I have tried to cancel on mobile and desktop.

Message 11 of 10

i can see a transaction listing for the sale in question, within weebly, that shows attempts to refund 12 times. That must be each time i have tried to cancel the sale.
Message 11 of 10
Square

When you were canceling the order, were you leaving the refund amount or changing that to zero (since you had already refunded through Square)?

Message 11 of 10

ADAM!!!! I seriously thought i had tried every way possible to cancel this order but changing the amounts to be $0 refunded for both shipping and the item didn't enter my mind! worked perfectly! Thank you
Message 11 of 10
Square

Great! Glad to hear that worked. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 10
Square

Regarding your PNG file, it looks like it was an image that was uploaded to your custom theme. It must be referenced somewhere in your CSS or HTML templates, I'd guess.

Message 11 of 10

certainly not uploaded by me haha i would have no idea. I think it was deleted by me in error! I'll try to find the reference in the CSS HTML bit. Cheers
Message 11 of 10
Square

Good luck! Robot Happy

Message 11 of 10