x

Background image issue

Hello, I need some help please. When I create a page in Weebly it looks fine on their Editing site but when I publish it an image comes up behind my design of three images. I have tried a zillion things to try and get rid of it but just can't.

Is there anywere on this site that I can attach the two examples for people to view? Also, how do you get hold of someone to email or speak to directly at Weebly?

Thanks for your help in advance.

my website is: clarodesignsandpatterns.com  and the issue is under Digital Printing, How to make up your fabrics.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Further to my earlier message. The image that I'm wanting to get rid off seems to be embedded somewhere and is impossible to remove.

Message 4 of 3
Square

Hi @Theresa1

Thanks for reaching out! You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

I can also take a look, but the url you posted is not bringing up a valid website. Can you please confirm the spelling of the url? 

Message 4 of 3