x

Blog posts -

I'm at a loss with Weebly. I bought a basic package with them and I'm really glad that I did because even the basic features don't work. While the blog is easy-to-use, it takes a while to get the hang of it. The functionality is a bit odd but not as weird as the blog articles showing from oldest to newest.

So basically, when anyone looks at my site, it looks as though I have no new content unless they click through the social links. If you start writing a blog post today, and want to publish it in December, it will actually date it as today as the publication date. It's ridiculous.

Luckily, I haven't upgraded my Weebly account to the full Ecommerce package so I haven't spent much money and when my business goes live, I can transfer everything over to WIx quite smoothly because Weebly is an absolute nightmare. If the blog behaves like this and they've made no effort to update it, imagine the problems I'd encounter trying to sell using Weebly.

No thanks.

Avoid like the plague.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for posting, @mykarmaklub We haven't made a lot of changes to our blog, and have focused more on our ecommerce options. You can change your blog post dates, and it will change the order of the appearance. If you post a link to your site we can get a better idea of what you mean by "start a post today and post in December". Thanks! 

Message 3 of 2