x

Can't Renew Subscription & No Response from Support

My client is trying to renew a business level website subscription - has tried both valid credit cards and/or paypal payments but receives error messages each time.  (Trying on his behalf, the same happened to me.) I have sent three support tickets this week, but we have received no replies.  In fact, we haven't even received confirmation emails that the support requests were received.  Live chat has not been available at all.  And, of course, with the site suspended for non payment, telephone support is not available.

Are we going to be able to pay weebly?  Or is it necessary to start rebuilding the site on another platform?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @mmsterne. From what I can see on our end, it looks like there was a problem with CVC code on the back of the cards you have tried. I can't see what it was it didn't like; only that it was that code that was causing the trouble. Do you have a different card you can try? I'm surprised PayPal didn't work, although I don't see any error messages related specifically to PayPal.

Message 3 of 2