x

Can't reach the customer service

Hi

I have serious issues with the editor.
It doesn't load, and I REALLY need to access to it.
How do I do ? I upgraded my account some time ago, and I'm really disappointed by the service Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

me too! I've been trying to reach someone for over a week! You can't access anyone at all via the phone without your "8 digit pin" but I have NO idea how to find out what that is!!!!!

I am seriously mad and about to cancel my whole thing. UGHHHHH. Let me know if you figure out how to reach anyone for help.

Message 5 of 10

I have been trying for 20 days to reach someone by chat or phone. The option doesn't even show up.

I sent an email and after 10 days, they get back to me saying that the chat feature is available most of the time. It just disappears when tech support agents are unavailable...which to me means they are never available! I have yet to get help with my site's issues....20 days later. 

Message 5 of 10
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time reaching support, @Pipers. I responded to your other post, though. Is this about using custom html? 

Message 5 of 10

quite frankly I've been a customer of WEEBLY for 6 years an this feels like the END OF THE ROAD for this company

Message 11 of 10
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time reaching support. Are you trying to contact phone, chat or email? 

Message 11 of 10

This is ridiculous. Weebly has lost sight of who keeps the lights on there. Why has customer service become so bad? 

Message 11 of 10
Square

Are you having some trouble with your site or account, @NoraSwanson?

Message 11 of 10

I'm still trying to find the help resources I need to do things. I am wanting to downgrade my site to a personal site off of the business plan and am not finding any portal to make this change. 

Please advise-

Thanks-

Nora Swanson

Message 11 of 10

Agreed!

Message 11 of 10