x

Cancel upgrade

Hi there, I recently upgraded to the business site but want to cancel this now and stay on my original plan, how can I do this and be refunded the upgrade fee?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Message 24 of 27
Square

Unfortunately, it was purchased long enough ago that we can't refund any part of it, @kego. Sorry! One thing you could do is try a higher level upgrade to see if those features are more beneficial to you. We pro-rate upgrades, and since you have a large part of the 2 year subscription remaining, a shorter-length higher plan probably wouldn't cost anything. I guess I'm looking for a way for you to get some use out of what you have remaining.

Message 24 of 27

Hi I just did the same - I was looking at different options and accidentally upgraded - can i cancel this upgrade please?

Message 26 of 27
Square

No problem, @jennym1. I've refunded the upgrade and restored the service you had prior to that.

Message 26 of 27

I upgraded to the pro plan for one month recently, which I just realized is not the plan that I wanted. I would like to get refunded for that month please and reverted back to the free starter site if possible. Thanks!

Message 28 of 27
Square

Thanks for reaching out. I've refunded the service for you @ArkinK

Message 28 of 27