x

Cannot Renew G-Suite

G-suite tell me to contact weebly yet there is no where to renew. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @Nypcpa I just replied to your other post, but you should be able to renew it by clicking on GSuite/Email tab from the main dashboard. You will see prompts to reactivate the service.

Message 7 of 10

When I go there, it wants to register a domain.  Which is already registered with weebly although the system has somehow forgotten that.  So I click on "Register Domain"  Sorry domain already registered.  So I click on Transfer Domain  "Sorry cannot transfer from Register.com"    I do wish it was a simple as you suggest.  

Message 7 of 10
Square

I think you are logged into the wrong account, @Nypcpa. Make sure you log in using your gmail address rather than the email address at your custom domain.

Message 7 of 10

Thanks this worked.  I had to have my IT manager login apparently.  Is it possible to use the domain email to access or does it have to be a gmail.com extention? 

Message 7 of 10
Square

You'd have to change the email address on the account to that, although prior to doing that you'd first need to change the email address on the other account to something other than your domain email address. Email addresses can only ever be used with one account at a time.

Message 7 of 10

I am having the same problem, my G Suite expired a while back when we put our website on the back-burner. I'd like to renew our G Suite associated with our everythingnaturalpools.com webiste.

Thank you,

Meredith Henry

Message 11 of 10
Square

Thanks for posting, @TotalHabitatLLC.

When you go to the G Suite page of your account and click on the Enable Email link, what happens?

Message 11 of 10

I do not see an enable email link, when I click on my G Suite page under it just shows the only email and that it expired in 2018, but no option to renew. And then when I went through the process and trying to access the admin stuff for gmail account and it said I'd have to contact weebly to renew the account.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Ok. If you haven't yet, can you contact our support team so they can take a look?

Message 11 of 10