x

Domain Suspended Notification

When you click on the 'Sites' tab on My dashboard it displays a notification that says one of My Domains has been suspended because payment has not been made. Now Today is the 30/10/2016 and the payment isn't due until 26/11/2016 !! Further more when i have tried to make the payment on the three cards on My account it says that the transaction didn't go through. These cards have plenty of funds so I am in a situation where I will lose My site because i can't pay! I contacted support and the agent Dominique T kept saying they couldn't see the notification and kept sending Me screen shots of different tabs  ...But NOT the tab with the notification on! They just didn't want to help and are now ignoring Me. So can someone please advise asap. Thank You 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hey @MarkLR! Sorry to hear about your experience. We try to renew domains about 45 days before the expiration date in the event that the charge fails. This gives you time to add new billing info so the domain doesn't expire.

I've changed the status of the service back to active so the domain will work normally for you. As for your card details, we can't see from our end why a charge is declined. You might want to contact your bank for more information.

Message 8 of 7

Firstly, thank you for understanding My issue and a big thank You for looking into and sorting it out ...and for explaning it all to Me. I think the Customer service agents on the Live chat need some training! As for the Payment cards i can assure you there is no issue with them as they are used Daily but I will maybe delete them off here and re enter them and see if that works. 

Many thanks

Mark

Message 8 of 7

Adam, 

There is definatley a bug in Your system regarding credit cards. Even when trying to enter a new card it says 'Transaction declined' ...and I wasn't making a transaction. I hope this can be looked into more thouroughly or I won't be able to continue with you as I can't pay. As I say My cards are all fine with the Banks etc so please don't bat it back to Me as being My fault.

Kindest Regards

Message 8 of 7
Square

The transaction that's being declined is the typical kind used to determine if a card is valid (usually a miniscule charge which is immediately voided). I'd guess your credit card company or bank doesn't like that and is rejecting it.

Try waiting a day or so and adding it again - it's possible that it's just too many attempts to verify the card in short span of time.

Message 8 of 7

I need help my account has been supended , no warning has been give and  no options to change credit card very fustrating

Message 8 of 7

@lucy2, the account linked to your Community is not suspended, and I don't see any active or expired domains within it. What domain are you trying to renew?

Message 8 of 7