x

Domain down due to registrar

hi, 

i have paid to weebly to get my domain transfered and now its been more than a week that i cannot get my main registrar to contact me via emails that is asscoiated with my domain which i cant do anything to. No mails going through, website not up and i cant even read or start an email to anyone without getting a reply. NEED HELP URGENTLY Smiley Sad  WHAT CAN I DO NOW EVEN IF THEY EMAILED ME THAT I CANT ACCESS TO MY GMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH MY SITE WHICH IS DOWN? Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

It looks like your domain is locked at your Registrar, so the transfer can't complete. It also looks like the DNS for domain aren't being returned when I check for them, so it sounds like there's some other kind of problem with your domain. I would recommend contacting your Registrar to see why the domain isn't working in general, and to ask them to unlock it so the transfer will complete.

Message 5 of 4

thanks for the reply, however nothing you mentioend would help as they themselves are not gettin gback to me. Anything i can do to take action against them for my lost time and biz?

Message 5 of 4
Square

They might be slow to respond due to the holidays; the best recommendation I can give is to be persistent in getting help, unfortunately.

Message 5 of 4