x

Domain transfer - poor information

I had a domain regsitered with another registrar. I signed up for Weebly and built a website and am very happy with the web building and support I received with the help topics and the live chat/help line.

I went ahead and transferred the domain (not realizing I could just point the domain to weebly), and now have lost the free email addresses with my old registrar, and am realizing that by transferring my domain to weebly, it has increased my costs by over $100 a year due to now having to pay for email addresses with my domain.

It seems there was no reason to transfer my domain in the first place. 

I would definitely not recommend anyone register or transfer domains with you, and if I had known it would end up costing me this much more, I would have considered other web building sites.

Very frustrating and expensive! 

My old registrar was 10.88 USD per year. By transferring to you, it has increased to $60/year. Pretty expensive domain and email registration from anything i've ever had it the past. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

I'm really sorry to hear you had a not-so-great experience. Looks like you spoke with Bennett earlier and he let you know you don't have to purchase G-Suite through us. You can use a 3rd party email service and we can help you connect the domain settings. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Message 3 of 2