x

Domain unregister

First, I am from Singapore. I try to leave messages to Weebly by using the contact us features on Weebly website. However, there is no response from them. I have been sending over more than 3 times of the message and waiting for more than 2 weeks to get a Weebly response. Unfortunately, there is nobody who responded or react to my feedback. I am really disappointed with the poor services provided by Weebly. 

Let's enter the topic. I have been sending the request to remove/unregister our email services. I understand the existing email services are provided by Weebly but it was hosted in Google Workspace. I have contacted Google Support, the reason given by them why they are not able to take over this case, it is due to the account being registered by a reseller company which is Weebly. 

I need Weebly to sent in the request to Google and REMOVE this domain registration from Google.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @ohchentat

Can you please confirm the domain name? Just to make sure, you are wanting to move your Google Workspace over to Google directly? 

Message 3 of 2