x

Editor is Buggy

When using the Editor for an extended length of time - 10 minutes or so - the editor starts to "act up". The black Font toolbox will fail to appear when trying to edit text.  Also, it is quite difficult to change the color of text in one chunk. When I highlight the entire text in a select text box, to change the color, it won't work. But if I select a few lines, not including the first and last character, it will work. Weird and irritating! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Have you cleared your browser cache recently, @mvicino? I wonder if you've got some old backend resources cached which might be causing that.

http://www.refreshyourcache.com

Message 2 of 5

I followed the prompts on the refreshyourcache website...let's see if this works... so far so good. 

Message 4 of 5

That's pure B.S. You shouldn't have to delete your browsing history like a paranoid loon to get a web app to work. I'm trying to get the editor to work on a new machine using Edge and it's pointless. It doesn't help that your support people don't reply to emails.

Message 5 of 5

It's not your browser cache or any problem on your end - the editor is a piece of worthless crap and we're paying good money for it. I've tried it in Firefox, Chrome, IE and Microsoft Edge. It doesn't work. Most of the templates don't work or look the way they are supposed to either. Weebly seems to be a service that is for people who don't really want to create websites. Do yourself a favor and pay GoDaddy a little more cash.

Message 6 of 5