x

Feature Images

Weebly,

How are targeted images on blog posts not a thing? If you enabled a seperate image upload button onto each post, you would be able to display images better on each post, have the blog posts display much better, be able to link the articles via RSS on the home page (have the home page auto populate news items etc.) and have each post display much better across all social media.

I don't understand why this hasn't yet been considered. Surely it wouldn't be too much hard work to add this onto the blog posts.

I'm also sure that I am not the only one wanting this service, as a paying customer.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I'm not sure I understand what it is you want to add. Did you want to be able to specify and image for a post to be used with sharing on social media?

Message 5 of 4

Yes, I want to be able to have an image that is set to each individual posts so when you share it acorss socila media, the posts will display as a rich link with an image (like a twitter card), instead of just a text link.

Message 5 of 4
Square

If you add a standard image element to a post it should acheive what you want. Make sure the image is a least 200 pixels by 200 pixels and Facebook should automatically use it.

Message 5 of 4