x

Help!

I really need help. Everyone says how "E A S Y" Weebly is to build a website. I chose a template. I don't want anything fancy, just a simple site to show my photographs. I cannot manipulate any part of the template to accommodate the sizes and shapes of my work in the "Gallery". And, that is certainly not the only problem... I am at my wits end and finally want to hire someone to do this for me. Can someone please tell me how to find an "authorized" Weebly site designer/builder?? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

@DrDuck

Which theme have you chosen?   Perhaps someone might be able to better help knowing that...

Message 8 of 8

I tried to ask a question but was asked by the mayor to choose a theme. I don't know where or how to do that which goes to the essence of the question I asked in the first place. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE ME BY THE HAND. I can't figure any of this stuff out and need a Weebly authorized designer/builder to do a simple website for me. Maybe I have certain tech disabilities, but I cannot figure out Weebly, Wix, Square Space, Word Press, Go Daddy, etc. I like Weebly best. Best template and simple looking site, straight forward. When I was younger I made my own really great site. I'm older now and can't figure out any of this. PLEASE HELP.

Message 8 of 8
Square

Are you using a mobile browser on your mobile device, or the iOS app from the App Store @DrDuck?

Message 8 of 8

Hi Adam. Thank you for responding, and I forgot to thank everyone for responding, so THANK YOU ALL! At least I don't feel alone in a desert...

Initially I am working on a desktop for desktop viewing. (I would also like it for mobile viewing if possible eventually.) Since I last wrote, I wrote down a bunch of specific questions ( I will probably have more) and when I figure out where I find the "themes", I can pop my various questions into their appropriate thematic message place.

Message 8 of 8

Hi Adam again. 

P.S. Could I be talking about a "topic" rather than a "theme"? Maybe I misunderstood NJRFTF's first response to my Help message...

Message 8 of 8
Square

That's ok, @DrDuck! We're all here to help. I'm pretty sure you are talking about a theme, since that's what dictates how your site looks. It's sort of like the clothing your site wears - you and your content stay the same but they look a little different if you wear different clothes.

Message 8 of 8

If you want to get in touch with me I could help you. steph@catchlight.co.nz. 

Message 9 of 8