x

I am the only 1 that feels as Weebly Customer Service is useless?

So I am new to Weebly website builder.

I called them 3 times to ask them ( hold time is forever, only to get a rep, that doesnt know weebly website builder)

When i call to ask ..How to ? ....NOT once where they able to help me, all they said it CAN'T be done. But will put your feedback.

I ask how I can change my background? ... After playing with setting I was able change the color

I ask how I can change the setting so I can have drop down menu, instead of having it across, again after playing with it allow me to change it.

My final question was is there a way I can hide text, picture, even if its place behind a banner. They said no, there no option. Again after playing I found an app which allows me to do so. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Sorry to hear about your experience, @ME2017. We always want to do our best to make sure that we help with any questions you may have, even if something isn't technically possible with standard editor tools. I'm glad you were able to find some solutions in the App Center, although it's unfortunate you had to find that out on your own. What app did you end up using?

Message 4 of 3

Well reading the reviews I might be the only one with a very positive experience. I just got useful and friendly advise by  your collegague Jason who detected very quickly the problem with some domain blocking and whick asked for solving the problem of a setting within the Weebly system.

Yes it was almost 30 minutes waiting to a nice pianoconcert but when I was through he took the time to explain and give further instructions and sent an email in the meantime. To my happy surprise I noticed that my skype account was not charged for the long distance call from the other side of the world

Message 4 of 3