x

I would like the reasoning behind this please

I have added kudos to several questions in regard of a COD option at checkout and the ability to use a payment gateway of our choice. One answer we got was if it has enough votes it will be looked at, there has been 5 times more than what you are "currently working on" so I would like an explaination as to why this obviously helpful feature to our website is just getting brushed aside every time it is mentioned.

I would like to point out, we are paying customers and want a feature that is an easy fix to do, all it is, is an addition to what you already have.

I personally would still use Paypal as I use it as a trusted gateway but I have and I am sure many others have the same problem customers that will not use it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @NSINewZealand,

I totally agree with you. Weebly doesn't seem to abide by its way of communicating with its users. They tell us to vote for features which we find beneficial and useful, and yet no one seems to care or even comment as to whether they might take it into consideration or not. For how long will they keep lingering. I doubt the developers had ever cared enough to read the post about Cash On Delivery which Asmi created. It merely makes no sense anymore to upvote for posts as it brings unfairness and inequality amongst users. I am one of those people who also demanded the COD feature, but I won't kudos any other post anymore as they utterly have no meaning. Mandismuses also posted about the Undo button which many users found it a remarkable idea and had strongly demanded it, yet until this day we don't see any reply or clue from devs. Then plz convince me what good does upvoting bring for the community?

Message 2 of 5

We get a lot of great feedback from everyone, and because of the number of different requests and the time and resources it takes to implement those kinds of changes, there might not be any visible signs of activity on our part. I can assure you that your posts and feedback there are essential to Weebly, and highly-voted posts are absolutely on our radar as to what everyone wants.

Message 3 of 5

So why are you acting on posts that have minimal Kudos and the one we have mentioned has had more than 200 ( this is just one of them posts) I also started one myself which is gaining Kudos?

It is an essential part of us running a sucessful business not just a great gimmick to have on our website. I am also very sure to add this would not be a huge undertaking by Weebly.

Message 4 of 5

As Brodie brought up earlier, something not being in the public eye yet doesn't mean we aren't acting on it. Knowing what people want and need from their sites is incredibly important, and votes (and general feedback like this) guide a lot of what gets focused on at Weebly as a whole.

Message 5 of 5