x

Include A Section In The Community For HTML/CSS Help

It would be really nice if you can open up a section inside the community so users can exchange information on how to do this and that inside the HTML/CSS EDIT section of their site(s). I think it would benefit a lot of people because we are always looking to find answers about such topics when coming to design our website beyond the range that Weebly offers in drag and drop. I know Weebly does not support this kind of help, so that is why people can instead help each other in coding language when reading posts of other people and getting answers. I myself would ask endless questions about CSS. So pleaes try to add this feature, it'll be better than Stack Overflow!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Great idea I think. But, if you're stuck just google CSS and there are loads... and loads....... and loads of tutorials and help topics that come up. That's how I learned.

Message 2 of 3

Make google your best firend.

I had suggested something similar that there should be a job board where people can pose their questions.  Those who know can answer for free or offer their services.

In the mean time you may want to visit http://www.w3schools.com/html/ or stackoverflow.com

Message 3 of 3