x

Incredibly slow website today

Very, very sloooooooow today. Anybody else having the same problem.

I'm losing count of how many times I've had problems editing my site today e.g. menu not appearing when editing a text box - or edits not "taking" and having to be redone 3, 4, 5 times.

Plus when I closed down in one browser and opened up in another (in case the issue was the browser) I found that Weebly took an age to open.

PS I cleared my cache well before I wrote this!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

That's really strange, @makingamark. We're not having any issues on our end which should have been causing something like that. What time of the day was it where you live when you were having problems? 

Message 6 of 7

Midday / afternoon in London

Message 6 of 7

Hey there! Have you seen any issues like this since then?

Message 6 of 7

Yes - periodically.

I now just walk away and try again another time. I haven't got the time to waste waiting.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7

I am having the same issues.  Weebly lately, overall has been very slow in responding.  Anything I add or change takes forever to adjust.  It says loading for every single item I change.  No matter how big or small.  I have been adding post to my site and it constantly hangs on loading..., loading..., loading...and so on.  What is up?   I have never had this problem before.  This problem has been happening since last week.  

HELP!!

Ed

edmunoz.com

Message 8 of 7
Square

That might be due to the version of Chrome you're using on your Chromebook, @ED. Do you have access to a computer running Windows or Mac OS?

Message 8 of 7