x

Landing Pages vs. Home Page

Your support person told me that a Landing Page and a Home Page were the same.  That's not accurate.

Another support person told me that you have no templates that allow a person to remain on a page (as in effedtive landing page use)

We love our three domains and websites but it seems strange that you or your people don't understand the value of Landing Pages.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, there!

I'm sorry for the confusion. We use Landing Pages as a type of header, and you can really have them on any page, depending on the theme. I do understand why someone would say that a landing page and a home page are the same, but I also know scenarios where that is not the case.

I'm not sure what you mean in terms of allowing folks to remain on a page. Can you explain that a bit more to me?

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

So is landing page any page that has a spealized header?

What is the purpose of a landing page?

Message 3 of 4

Hey there, TL2! Sorry for the confusion.

In this case, the Landing Page header is one meant for landing pages, but not something that designats a page as a landing page itself.

A landing page, as generally known, is a page that you intend visitors to arrive at from outside the site, where they first 'land'.

Message 4 of 4