x

Local Delivery

I have been with Weebly for 10 years or so and you still don't have a local delivery option on the websites which is critical right now for businesses to survive.  I am now wanting/having to move to another web host because you don't offer this critical feature.  When do you think you will finally put this in place for your brick and mortar store websites?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting your feedback. I believe we are planning on making this available for the original Weebly editor, but I don't have an eta at this time. Are you only offering delivery at this time? Shipping and pickup options should be available for your account in the meantime. 

Message 5 of 4

Hi,

My site is called Naptown Nook Antiques and I have called support multiple times but still can't seem to get my issue with local delivery option to work. It will not allow it on my website even if I put in miles radius or zip codes. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @maddylupinek Thanks for reaching out. I took a look at your settings and it does seem a bit odd that the delivery feature is not working for you. I can't seem to find any support requests from you to see what trouble shooting steps the team has tried. I recommend reaching out to the Online Store support again to have a rep test this out. If they are not able to create an order they should be able to run it by advanced support for additional troubleshooting. 

Message 5 of 4