x

Membership Page Access

Once a customer enters login information, it would be great if they had access to all pages available to them without entering login information on every page.

Currently a customer signs in on main page & then has to sign in on each page they have access to - it is not very user friendly.

Is there a way to set that up already? If not, let's get some KUDOS to get the option added!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hey there @PeaceOfMayhem!

Once someone has logged in they'll have access to any page that they as a member have access to, as well as anything that a group has access to that they've been added to (all without logging in again). No additional logging in is required until they log out or close their browser.

Message 2 of 8

You could use Sentry Login https://www.sentrylogin.com for your membership, it lets you create PayPal plans, Stripe plans, and also free plans.

The member stays logged in across a session, which is what you're after. They don't have to log into every page.

It works excellently with Weebly.  

I used to use Weebly's built in membership system but went back to Sentrylogin because I hated Weebly's system, and besides that, by using Sentry I'm not stuck using a Weebly website forever, if I want to switch to WordPress or Yola or Squarespace, I just change three settings in my Sentry account and wala, I'm switched over.  

Pretty cool.

-Cynthia

Message 3 of 8

Actually, Sentry Login announced that is now Free forever to Weebly users.

All you have to do is contact them from their contact page and prove your site is at Weebly, and they'll create your account. It is a permanent account and will never be billed.

https://www.sentrylogin.com/sentry/contact.asp

It's way, way better than the Weebly membership feature.  And it's free.

-Andrea

Message 4 of 8

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know.

Message 5 of 8

I am working on establishing contact with the Sentry customer service, thanks for this tip, it may be a better solution to my paywall problem than the standard membership access solution.

Crossing fingers!

Message 7 of 8

Thank you for the info! I will check it out!

Message 7 of 8

I want my website open to everyone, but one or two pages for private log-in.

Message 9 of 8