x

More bugs with orders, sales taxes

More bugs to report:

1- The order number shows on the screen as a tiny number up at the center of the page, so depending on your screen resolution it doesn't necessarily appear. The print out is weird.
2- There is no arrow to go back to orders from an individual order
3- When I go to "PRINT ORDER" on an individual order page, it gives me a list of all the orders I have first before the individual order. Not necessary to print all that out. And order pages have long been designed in a paper-wasting way with no option to edit your own form.
4- There is no navigation bar on the order page for the rest of the site (editing, etc.)
5- RE: Sales taxes- ALL Philadelphia, PA Zip Codes pay an additional tax of 2% in addition to the PA Sales tax of 6%. The way it is now you'd have to enter a rule for every single zip code. Plus, setting up local taxes is impossible to do with the current navigation. I'd prefer to have both taxes applied to orders. I'm sure others doing business here in Philly would as well.

It would be super cool if Weebly engineers and designers would put as much effort into smooth function for business users as for sparkling new features and looks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hey there, and welcome! Sorry for the trouble.

Have you been able to run these issues by support yet? It's usually a great first step in getting them cleared up, and will get you set up with an email notification when the fixes go out.

On the upside, though, our team is already working on the list of orders appearing on the Print Order function, among others, so you should see a fix ASAP.

Message 2 of 2