x

Need single CSV File with Weebly Sales Data, Shippo Label Fees and PayPal Fees

Started selling on Weebly in Oct., 2017 (3 mos in 2017). Have been selling on Etsy for 3+ years and am able to easily do accounting of ALL sales costs by exporting a single file from Etsy which includes:

Order Value

Shipping Fees

Sales Tax

Order Total

Card Fees

I'm far from bookkeeper, however, when ALL fees associated with each sale itemized I can easily itemize sales for tax purposes.

With my Weebly sales, it seems that I now need to download THREE reports: Sales from Weebly, Shipping charges from Shippo, and fees for PayPal sales. And, although this info is available, it is taking me considerable time to integrate these reports into one! Adding to the problem is the fact that Weebly has each sale on TWO lines and each duplicate line has to be deleted before integrating data. 

There HAS to be a better way!? Am I missing something? Please advise as to how to get all the data tied to the reporting of each sale included in ONE .csv file! Any help is appreciated.....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

At this time there is not a way to get 1 single file for what you are needing. I'm really sorry about that, and can definitely see how our current process (or lack thereof) would cause you more work time. Do you mind submitting this as a feature request so other members of the community can add support? Thanks so much!

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Message 3 of 2