x

Need some Community help with my site

JustACuber.weebly.com

tell me if it looks Okay.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Wow! I think it looks just fine. Love the bright primary colors on the dark background. They really pop. I am no web expert, just got here myself, but I spend a lot of time online and your site would catch my attention.

Message 2 of 4

My Weebly link is part of my Linkedin profile.

However, people who view my profile cannot click on my weebly site and reach the info I have  in Weebly. If they are interested they are forced to copy and paste my address in the address bar at the top of the screen.

Can this be fixed?

Ernesto

egalexandersson@gmail.com

Message 3 of 4

Hello @egalexandersson!

You can add a link to your Linkedin profile. To do that go to your profile after logging in by clicking the 'improve your profile link' at the top of the screen or click the profile photo or name. On the new page, you will see the section called Summary after scrolling down just a little bit. Underneath this is a toolbar called Add Media. Click the link icon and enter the link to your website and click continue. I added a photo to show you what to look for, in your Linkedin account. Of course, the Summary information is my private account, so it's been deleted. Yours will be full of content.

Visitors will then be able to click on the link to be redirected to your website.

Note: This option is available for each section of your profile including 'Experience'.

Message 4 of 4