x

OFFICIAL REFUND REQUEST

I am beyond frustrated. It's always a toss-up as to whether I will be able to access my site or not (despite trying everything Weebly support has suggested and other fixes). Now, I can barely navigate the site at all, including the Help section. I've tried to submit a support request three times without knowing if it went through so I'm posting here before my 30 days runs out. 

I want a full refund for the pro plan I purchased on November 26, 2018. (I will keep the domain I purchased.) If someone could contact me ASAP at the email listed on my account to get my request processed that would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 21
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @NiaG Very sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. I've issued a partial refund for you of $73.65 which will return to your account within the next 2-3 business days. The domain is registered until 2019, and if you decide to transfer the domain billing to your new provider you will just have to wait 60 days from the date of registration. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks! 

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Square

Best Answer

Hi @NiaG Very sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. I've issued a partial refund for you of $73.65 which will return to your account within the next 2-3 business days. The domain is registered until 2019, and if you decide to transfer the domain billing to your new provider you will just have to wait 60 days from the date of registration. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks! 

Message 6 of 21

Thank you for getting this resolved quickly. 

Message 6 of 21
Square

You're welcome! Best wishes and Happy Holidays to you. Heart

Message 6 of 21

Hi,

I purchased a 1 year pro membership and along with the domain and I would like a refund on it before my 30 days go up on it. The purchase was 144 dollars and I'm switching to another service that my team is more comfortable with so there is no point of me using this service anymore. 

Thanks,

Message 6 of 21

I am requesting a refund for my weebly starter site because I am not currently using weebly. 

Message 20 of 21
Square

Hi @danaribis I refunded the charge for you and the funds should return to your account within the next 2-3 business days. Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 21

Thank you very much!
Message 20 of 21
Square

My pleasure!

Message 20 of 21

Hi,  i am in a very weird situation and i need to make sure everything will be sorted out. i created an account with my email(---). i paid for two seperate subscriptions that come off to $84.9. i would like a refund for the total amount as i have already canceled my subscription. I need to know that this issue can be resolved. i made mention of my email  because right now, i am logged into this community with the username "tourist" and that isnt my actual account. You can email that same account for more questions Thank You. 

Message 20 of 21
Square

It's ok, @Gemnin - I was able to refund both charges for you.

Message 20 of 21

Hi there, I have tried to send a request through the support page on weebly with no response for several days now. I just tried again today. I was just charged $103 for a renewal on a website and another $20 for domain I created for a school project and haven't used on almost a year. I would like to request a refund and make sure that this and also my domain are not charged to me again.

My email is kwdavis36@gmail.com 

Domain: sufficientgarden.com.

Please help me.

Message 20 of 21
Square

Thanks for posting, @kwdavis36. I've refunded the renewal charge for Starter back to you, and removed the service from your account. It looks like your domain service is deleted, so you shouldn't get charged for anything in the future.

Message 20 of 21

Hi,

I purchased a 1 year pro membership and along with the domain and I would like a refund on it before my 30 days go up on it. The purchase was 144 dollars and I'm switching to another service that my team is more comfortable with so there is no point of me using this service anymore. 

Thanks,

Tags (1)
Message 20 of 21
Square

Hi @weeblyuser1231 It looks like you used the domain credit to purchase the domain. Would you like to keep the domain so you can use it with the new hosting company? 

Message 20 of 21

I will probably just purchase the domain name with the new serivce later on the road. 

Thanks.

Message 20 of 21
Square

Since the domain was registered more than 5 days ago, we can't actually cancel the registration at this point. Since you want to keep the domain, the best approach would be to refund everything with your purchase except $20 to cover the cost of the domain. Once 60 days have passed from registration you'll be able to transfer the domain to another Registrar if you want. In the meantime, you can update the DNS records of the domain to point to another host if you want. Let me know if this sounds good to you and I'll refund the purchase back sans the cost of the domain.

Message 20 of 21

sounds good thank you go ahead and do that

Message 20 of 21
Square

Looks like our team was able to take care of that for you today.

Message 20 of 21

Hello,

I have sent a refund request for my purchase of 2 years of Weebly web hosting services on Jan. 3, 2022. Currently, I am within the 30 money back guarantee period. I have not heard back nor received any confirmation that my message was received and I see that others here have had problems with that method of communication. Can you please guide me as to how to proceed with the refund?

Many thanks in advance.

Anita Norman
rundvikpermakultur.com

Message 22 of 21
Square

Hi @annajen

I apologize for the delayed response. I was able to refund the service for you. Please allow 2-3 business days for the funds to return to your account. 

Message 22 of 21