x

Pricing jump from last year $90.11 to $360 for one year Business website - Why? that's exorbitant!

Weebly automatically renewed my website: shavingscuttlesaustralia.com and the price was very high $360, when last year it was $90.11 . The pricing includes Apps, but I have been charges $65. Please could you explain and correct my account payment with a refund of the Apps payment as it is to be included with my Business account. Also wouldn't last years Apps payment of $65 be included in my Business Account as well. So I should receive a refund for that as well. Please refund me $130 of App fees and confirm pricing for this years 'Business' account pricing. I am only a small home based business and thought the pricing of $90.11 last year was a bit high for a website, but to increase is to $360 is taking advantage. Respectfully, Helena Griffiths

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hello Helena! That is certainly an unusual change to come from nowhere. You'll want to contact support directly through hc.weebly.com, so that they can go over the account and billing details with you and get things cleared up.

Message 3 of 2