x

Product showing unavailable even though i marked it available

I just started with weebly but been having my site a while. I upgraded to the basic plan. I have 10 items total only the first page is showing available. while my other products are not. I have went to store/ products and set them as available and nothing. I thought once you upgrade the availability would be outomatic but it's not. So how can i solve this problem. I was gonna upgrade the the biggest plan you had but wanted tor test out how things would work first and i keep running into several problems which could me my fault for not knowing how to work some stuff but mainly it should be things i shoudn't have to do because the upgrade. How can i fix this and avoid future problems with this

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

I took a look at some of your products and it looks like they have more SKUs that the plan you currently have supports. If you upgrade to Business or Performance these products will no longer show as unavailable automatically. We let you add these even though they aren't supported by your plan because a lot of people like to set it all up first before actually upgrading.

Message 9 of 8

SO what I'm I suppose to do I only have 10 items listed. I didn't enter any sku. Do I need to mark all items except 10 unavailable? also i pretty much deeted all inventory except 10 items 3 which are printful and now those printful items are unavailble.

Message 9 of 8
Square

It's actually the number of SKUs which is doing it, since you can't have more than 5 without upgrading to Business or  Performance. Usually the easiest way around that is to use multiple products instead a single product with multiple SKUs, although that wouldn't be possible since you already have 10 products. Your best bet right now would be to upgrade to a higher plan that will support the number of products and variations that you need.

Message 9 of 8

its doing the sam ething with me but i only have 1 product with no SKUs heres link tradingcardshaymarket.weebly.com 

Message 9 of 8
Square

In order to sell you'll need to upgrade to a plan that supports selling the number of items you want to sell, @SciSpaceCoder. If you're only selling one product then the Pro plan is the most affordable option for you.

Message 9 of 8

Hello, I'm also having the seam issues I don't know what to do at all, it's just showing unavailable. I only have 3products on my site to sell, the other is a service and it's working well
Safehandsmedicalgroup.com is my domain, I upgraded to the professional plan, please I need to be able to make sales ASAP, looking forward to your response
Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi, @SafeHands. Welcome to the Community. Your items are showing as available or me - are you still having trouble?

Message 9 of 8