x

Published website not looking like it is in the editor

imageWebsite in Weebly App EditorHi,

When I published my website and opened it up, everything is not loaded properly like it looked like in the editor. I’ve tried changing the theme but with no effect of fixing my problem. 

Here is a link to my website: 

http://20539404.nhd.weebly.com

imagePublished website on Safari

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Okay, our advanced tech was able to fix the issue you were running into. You should be good to edit and publish your site now. Thanks so much for your patience! Smiley Happy

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

Did you change your site again, @Chairman_Cha? I don't see that in the editor when I check your site.

Message 14 of 13

I'm very new at this, just started this week, I don't quite understand what you mean.

Message 14 of 13
Square

When I looked at your site in the editor, I didn't see what your screenshots show. I wasn't sure if I was looking at the wrong site, or if you had changed things.

Message 14 of 13

No, I haven't changed my site, but I am adding more things to it. 

Message 14 of 13
Square

Do we have permission to publish?

Message 14 of 13

I don't think so, but how do I check to see if permission is allowed?

Message 14 of 13
Square

Sorry for the confusion. Smiley Happy I'm asking you to give us permission to publish your site. 

Message 14 of 13

Yes, you have my permission to publish the site

Message 14 of 13
Square

Best Answer

Okay, our advanced tech was able to fix the issue you were running into. You should be good to edit and publish your site now. Thanks so much for your patience! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 13

Thank it's finally fixed, thank you, guy's so much!

Message 14 of 13

sir can you please help with my site? svaratechnology.com

the pages at the top are not working or looking like they do in the editor I am confused

Message 14 of 13
Square

Hi there. It looks like your site is hosted through BlueHost. We don't have access to your site so you will need to reach out to them for assistance. https://www.bluehost.com/contact

I'm very sorry we are not able to assist further. 

Message 14 of 13