x

Refund Request

Hello,

I find it very difficult to communicate with Weebly staff. I've tried the contact form and an older post on this forum and there is just nothing. On Jan 3, I paid for two years of Weebly hosting services and as it is within the 30-day money back guarantee period, I would like to cancel these services and request a refund. I'd really appreciate some sort of response so that I know how to proceed.

Best wishes,

Anita

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

i know right! I have the same issue with Weebly team, they're not replying, I've sent them a few e-mails at this point!

Message 9 of 8

ditto i paid for two years ..and i dont have my website ive tried everything its now a business loss.

Message 9 of 8

ditto i paid for two years ..and i dont have my website ive tried everything its now

a business loss.

Message 9 of 8

I am with you, I have been paying for the highest service for Business Pro for several years. 
With the mergerer of Square and Weeebly the plans offered are a lot cheaper, but all I can do is cancel my plan and they don't let me purchase a cheaper option.
I think the two companies are still in a uncoordinated mess.

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8
Square

Thank you all for reaching out. I apologize if you are having a hard time reaching the support team. Our area has been hit pretty hard with illness, and a lot of our teams have been short staffed for the past couple of weeks. The teams are working as quickly as possible to respond to each and every request, and we appreciate your continued patience. 

@annajen I responded to your other post to let you know the refund has been processed. 

@coco12345 @NOmoreweebly @wooffi

Do you still need assistance? Please let me know and I'll take a look. Thanks! 

Message 9 of 8

Not a problem. I have some time...

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8

Hi Bernadette,

Thanks so much for your response and for putting through the refund. Much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Anita

Message 9 of 8