x

Selling directly from storefront without being directed to product page

Is there a way to sell products (in my case digital downloads) directly from the storefront using a buy now button without customers being directed to a dedicated product page and having to purchase from there?  My downloads don't require much extra information or multiple pictures to sell.. all of the info needed can be put right in the product details so a product page is slightly redudant both for me and for my customers.  I've looked quite a while and can't seem to find a way to make this happen.  Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

That's definitely possible, @MattW617. Go to Store > Setup and change your Store Mode option to "buy now". That should take someone directly to the cart.

Message 5 of 4

I think you missed the point of the question. I have a similar scenario - I don't need people to hit the Store page than a category page and then a product page.  I only need them to hit a page that lists the few products I have and buy them. I want to by-pass the category page. Is this possible? I still need them to add to cart as they will buy multiple products.

Message 5 of 4
Square

Unfortunately, our products element will either link to the product page (with Store mode set to "add to cart"), or take you directly to the cart (if you have the Store mode set to "buy now"). In order to have the behavior you want, we probably need to change it so you can either select product options right in the products element, or link the products element to a specific SKU so the customer doens't need to select options.

Message 5 of 4