x

Shipping Labels are printing WITHOUT BOX NUMBERS

I am using shippo through Weebly and I just had a label print out that printed without the Customers Box #.

A Box # or Apt # is very important info for Weebly/Shippo to not be including on our labels. Excluding that info can result in a misdelivery or return to sender.

example of customer entered address as is on the invoice/order:

John Doe

58 Williams St 

BOX #234

City, Land of Stolen Packages, USA

Shippo/Weebly Prints as: 

John Doe

58 Williams St 

City, Land of Stolen Packages, USA

Without any notice even though the address looks fine on my invoice. WEEBLY PLEASE FIX THIS SHIPPING BUG! THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE! Imagine shipping to a mega apt complex with 1200 residents and the package shows up without the apartment number on the box. I have lived in those apt complexes before, it will never get delivered. This is a major oversight and needs to be fixed immediately!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Sorry to hear that. What was the order number? I'll take a look at that for you! You're saying that even though information was entered in line 2 but the label ignored the information?

Message 5 of 4
Square

@Creature

I'm looking into this right now, and will follow up with you as soon as I have more info from the team! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Okay, so I was able to get the same result as your order address in my test account. However, I also tested an old address of mine that has an apartment number, and it showed up on the label. ?

I'm sending you a support ticket that is being escalated to our advanced tech team. Very sorry for all of the troubles lately. Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 4