x

'VIP' for the Community

On alot of other forums, you can purchase VIP for usually $10 to unlock special forum features. These features range from a "VIP" userbar under their username, changing their username color, etc. I'm not sure about what are all the features Lithium gives to it's users but I'm sure you could give them the upperhand of purchasing it Smiley Tongue

I think it would be a cool way to support Weebly even more and I'm sure many other people including me would buy it in a heartbeat. 

Suggestions? Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, @Ethan - It's a good suggestion!

On other forums that I'm a member of they usually have 3 options to choose from that have various 1-time donation amounts. They have different icons that are placed by your username depending upon your donation amount (the amounts vary from forum to forum).

If image doesn't load... refresh your browser, F5. Otherwise try again later.

1. VIP Gold (eg: $20.00 USD)
  2. VIP Silver (eg: $15.00 USD)
  3. VIP (eg: $5.00 or $10.00 USD)

I should mention that on some of those forums, they don't offer any additional features, just the icon by your username showing that you're a supporter of their forum.

I'd be willing to support the Weebly Community without hesitation (via PayPal would be my preference).

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the support 310!

And yes, I agree, some forums offer nothing other then the userbar. But in my opinion, it would be a cool way to benefit the community aswell. 

Message 3 of 4

Yep, I'd go for this.

Message 4 of 4