x

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER

Technical support is by far the worst from any platform we have EVER worked with. In this day and I have yet to work with any company that can not do remote screen share to see what a customer is seeing. Have contacted support for a number of issues since signing to Weebly have yet to receive ONE solution, answer is either they will escalate the problem (you'll never get a call/communication,etc...) OR we just uncovered a "bug" with the platform "hopefully" they will fix it in the future, other times have been given the wrong/false information...
Weebly forgets/doesnt realize or simply dont care we are customers with websites that most times are created so we can run our businesses...

I wouldnt be surprised if this gets removed

#WORSTCUSTOMERSUPPORTEVER

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I agree. It's time to end my several years of dealings with Weebly when my contract expires this summer. I still am awaiting an answer to the SSL certificate error that has plagued so many others.

I have not made any changes to my site this month and suddenly it is no longer accessible because of the SSL problem.

It's a good thing I did not have an ad campaign in progress since the holidays. Site is dead with no way to resolve without support. 

Time for another host.

Message 8 of 9
Square

I'm sorry both of you are dealing with escalated tickets. We are not able to provide an eta on issues like this because the timeframe for troubleshooting can vary greatly depending on the bug. I understand this is a frustrating thing to deal with, and I'm more than happy to pass the feedback along. 

Message 8 of 9

I have not ever had such a frustrating experience just to find the costs to upgrade  You would think Weebly would want to make this clearly available.  Too bad, time for another host. How do you plan to exist with the architecture and lack of information that is provided?  I'm sorry to have to go, but you have left me no choice.  No live phone support for someone who was interested in upgrading? really?  Good luck!

Message 8 of 9

Worst is... after days of waiting without a solution, I decided to stop wasting any more time and just recreate all content lost AGAIN (broken due to a site bug) so I wouldn't lose any more customers and money.
Within minutes after I finished, I got an email from Weebly saying THEY fixed it.... LMAO
Message 8 of 9

I am also not getting any response for the issue of domain renewal.

My domain is about to expire & payment is failing always due to some issue in weebly.

It is the worst service I ever observed, seems time to move away from weebly & tell the same to others.

Message 8 of 9
Square

Sorry to hear you are having trouble renewing your services, and reaching the team. I took a look at the account, and it looks like you successfully renewed the service already. 

Can you please let me know if this is the case, or if you still need assistance? Thanks! 

Message 8 of 9

I agree - every time I've had an issue it has taken days to resolve and then I cancelled my hosting services, only to find out months later that they've now charged me for a renewal!
And guess what - I can't get hold of anyone to chat about it!!!
Message 10 of 9
Square

I'm sorry to hear, @helen_luxford

I can look into the unwanted charges for you. Can you please confirm the URL for your previous website? 

Edit to add: I found your other post, and will send you a private message to followup, as I do not see the charge mentioned. 

Message 10 of 9