x

Website Launch - Potential Complications

To whomever it may concern:

I tried publishing barringtonbusinessblast.com on 12/29 from my mattheffner94@gmail.com account, but realized that I needed to connect it to a separate domain. After unpublishing the site, I purchased that domain name from Google Domains & attempted to publish it again. When the Weebly form told me to  copy & paste a message to send to Google, I sent it. However, my desire to launch the site on New Year's Day prompted me to follow Google's registration instructions. Specifically, I copied  the number from the aforementioned Weebly message & pasted it into the DNS settings.

As of right now, the content from Weebly won't show up on barringtonbusinessblast.com when browsing the web. I do know that I'm supposed to wait 48 hours for the changes to take effect. However, I do wonder if I complicated the process & where to go from here.

Thank you in advance for your help. I hope that you and yours are well!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

It looks like you're missing a DNS record for the subdomain, @mattheffner94. You'll want to add another custom resource record in Google's domain manager, set the host as "www", the type to "A", the TTL to "1H", and the destination as 199.34.228.72.

Message 5 of 4

Fantastic. Thank you, Adam!

Message 5 of 4
Square

You're welcome!

Message 5 of 4