x

Website not secure

Hello, our site www.yeahpierogi.com is coming up as unsecure.  I looked in settings dashboard to enable SSL certificate but it's not coming up. We upgraded to the performance website package awhile ago which says the SSL certificate should be included.  I think this happened when I added a link from google forms a while ago but have deleted it from our site a few weeks ago thinking that would help but it didn't and I'm stumped.  Can someone please help me?  Thank you in advance  Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 15
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

It looks like there was DNS record that was missing from your domain. I've added that for you though it will take a few hours for that to propagate. Can you wait a little bit, then go to Website > General Settings and un-publish your site, then publish your site again? That will trigger our system to try issuing an SSL certificate again.

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 15

Best Answer

Thank you Adam, appreciate your help.  I didn't have to follow the steps as you indicated, the SSL certificate is showing as secure. Thank you again!  

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

Hi @yeahpierogi18 Do we have permission to re-publish the site? 

Message 4 of 15

Sure! Are you able to help me with the certification? 🙏🏼
Message 5 of 15
Square

Best Answer

It looks like there was DNS record that was missing from your domain. I've added that for you though it will take a few hours for that to propagate. Can you wait a little bit, then go to Website > General Settings and un-publish your site, then publish your site again? That will trigger our system to try issuing an SSL certificate again.

Message 16 of 15

Best Answer

Thank you Adam, appreciate your help.  I didn't have to follow the steps as you indicated, the SSL certificate is showing as secure. Thank you again!  

Message 16 of 15
Square

Not a problem! Glad it's working for you. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 15

Can you help me to get my website secure?

Message 16 of 15
Square

Thanks for your post, @MK10. It looks like you need to update the IP address that your website points to, to 199.34.228.68. When I try to enable SSL for you I see a popup indicating you need to update the IP address used in your DNS records.

Message 16 of 15

I'm having the same issue, I used the ip addresses that were generated when I choose to point my domain. That worked but now my site is coming up as unsecured. I have the performance package. www.gretascollectibles.com. Thank you

Message 16 of 15
Square

Sometimes it can take a little bit longer to generate an SSL certificate, but it looks like that has completed and your site is showing as secure for me.

Message 16 of 15

Hi, same issue at newly published JRWAS.com - shows "unsecure"

Additionally, edits to the Header "JRW AGTECH SOLUTIONS" fail to update on the published page (www.jrwas.weebly.com) as do other edits. 

Thanks for any help with these issues.

Tim

Message 16 of 15
Square

Hey Tim 👋

It looks like your site is loading securely, but please let us know if you still have an issue from your end. Thanks!

Message 16 of 15

Hello Adam,

Also my website www.frigoinca.com is having the same problem is coming up as unsecure.  I looked in settings dashboard to enable SSL certificate but it's not coming up.  Can you please help me?  Thanks

John

Message 16 of 15
Square

Welcome, @johnemiami! Thanks for joining the Community.

I checked your site and it's showing as secure for me. Are you still having trouble?

Message 16 of 15

Can you please assist me with my websites?  Both are stating not secure but the 
SSL is enabled.  www.lovinlifedeepcreek.com and www.elajenta.com

Message 16 of 15