x

Weebly Support Or Lack Of

The good news is I've had a Weebly web site since 2010. No problems. However, in 2018 when I finally do have a support question - I get different answers from different people - and nobody is really up to date with product knowledge. Is this a common problem ?  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Message 10 of 9

@computerno

Just wondering what your support question was??

Message 10 of 9

I was trying to add a payment  credit card  payment to our web site. I have 3 to 5 different stories on how to do that.  It would appear nobody at Weebly really knows how to to it. I can guarantee you none of them ever went through the steps - I had to explain the problems to them. 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Sorry to hear that, @computerno. Which of our credit card processors did you want to use? You should see any available for you listed in Store > Setup > Checkout. The appropriate steps to do this are detailed in this guide in our Help Center: https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/227306128-Accept-Payments

Message 10 of 9

I already have Stripe set up - the problem is I'm getting different stories from support. 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Hi @computerno What are the different stories you are getting? Or, rather, what is the exact nature of your problem?

Message 10 of 9

I was wanting to add just a $ 9.95 per monthly recurring subscription to our web site. I've spent hours exchanging emails with 3 different support persons over the last few days and phone calls to HQ. I have a collection of 10% off coupons from everyobody I've  dealt with.  The good news - everyone has told me that if this "fails" - I could get a refund from Weebly for 30 days. 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Thank you for clarifying. The service you are looking for is only available through a third party app. Paid Members, for instance, allows integration with Stripe as long as you are on their Pro+ plan. There's a few different options in the App Center you can check out, though. 

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/paid%20members

Message 10 of 9