x

Weebly update

When was the last update of weebly? July 2018?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

I'm not sure what you mean, @juanjdiez. What kind of update(s) did you want to know about?

Message 8 of 7

It must not be a coincidence that ALL credit card payments are being declined! We lost a lot of business today! I've been on hold to talk to someone for over 30 minutes.... NOT HAPPY. 

Message 8 of 7

45 minutes on hold..... 😣
Message 8 of 7
Square

I replied a few minutes ago to your other post, though I'll give an answer here in case you didn't see it. Can you disconnect and reconnect to Square, @foodfurlife? That should resolve it for you.

Message 8 of 7

I mean, new releases with new features and fixed bugs.

Message 8 of 7

Bug fixes?  Keep dreaming Juan!

Weebly 4 as they called it was released in September 2016.  This would be the last major update.

Since then development has been.... I'll let you decide.  You can tell from the release notes.  Some examples from the past 2 and a half years (5,200 working hours for a single person).

February 2018 - Release Notes - This displays at bottom of Weebly Dashboard page but the link doesn't work (off to a great start!)

https://www.weebly.com/blog/release-notes-february-2018.html

November 2018 - Latest Release Notes in the blog.

Announced being able to use Square gift cards

Made a service where you can pay weebly to take product photos for you.

July 2018

Supposedly added integration for Facebook Messenger and the Store though can't seem to find this anywhere.

June 2018

Added customer accounts, so long as you're not using membership, which will be "fixed soon".  Not sure if soon means within a year, we'll soon see.

May 2018

GDPR Compliance.  Better tax calculations.

April 2018

Manage Product reviews from the IOS App, Print Packing Slips, Alt Tags for Logo Images, Included Coupon Info on Order Exports

January 2018

Inspiration Center re-design.

November 2017

Product Reviews

Apple + Android Pay

Badges for Out of Stock / Running Low.

Message 8 of 7