x

Weebly via Ubuntu

I run my community's Weebly site on an Ubuntu desktop, primarily using Firefox (although sometimes Chrome).  Just want the developers to know that Weebly frequently locks up when I am editing, and I have to reload to get it functioning again.  For me this is a minor aggrivation, but I thought you should know.  Do you have many users on the Ubuntu platform?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hey @Lanesweb! I don't have specific figures, although most of our users are using various versions of Windows or OS X.  Do you see a difference when using Chrome vs. FireFox on your Ubuntu system?

Message 2 of 6

I use also Weebly with Ubuntu and Firefox, and as I want to upload a Photo I can only upload one. If I want to upload more Photos (in my Blog) is the uploadwindow "hidden" so it don't work at all.

Message 3 of 6

Hello!

Which element are you using to upload the images? If you are using a single image element, are you saying that if you drag another element over, it wont let you add a second photo?
Message 4 of 6

I am using a single image upload, and when a picture is uploaded and I want to have more pictures, clicking on the icon, the uploadwindow remains "hidden"  behind my Weeblydesk. When I than close Weebly, I will find the uploadwindow behind on my browserdesktop.

Message 5 of 6
Square

We do our best to support as many browsers as possible, although the versions of Chrome and FireFox used by Ubuntu are different than those used by Windows and OS X.  I'd recommend switching to Windows if you have it since they should work just fine there.

Message 6 of 6