x

Worst, Most unintuitive setup ever... moving my fan site

What a disaster.... takes me HOURS to figure out how to do anything here even after I figure it out.

Poof ... moving to another service.  Can't take this

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @Lazzarkoff 

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing time with the site editor. Is there anything in particular you are having trouble with? 

Message 3 of 4

I've been on this platform now almost 2 years and the problem with not being able to undo changes has been going on since 2016!  How is this possible!  I am seriously looking at other platforms!  So dissapointed at this point!

I've not even published my site but it appears that one change can't be undone!

Message 5 of 4

@jedwards-gcp To be clear, the only issue you're having is that you can't undo changes? If you're talking about changes you make on-the-fly, then you can use ctrl-z to iteratively undo updates in situ (and ctrl-y to iteratively redo changes; replace ctrl with cmd on a Mac). If, however, you're referring to page revision history then you won't find that feature in Weebly (or most of the other drag-and-drop site builders). If this is critical for the work you do, move to WordPress.

@Lazzarkoff Regarding your notion of "intuitive," if you are not able to understand the basics of site building in a platform like Weebly (I'm presuming that you invested a little time reading through the Weebly knowledgebase), you can dispense with most of the other drag-and-drop site builders because they all use similar UI approaches. Maybe something like Wix might work for you as they have an AI to help with site construction. However, on that platform, content is blended with the site theme so, if you decide to change your theme down the road, get prepared to rebuild your entire site. Good luck with your next platform.

Message 5 of 4