x

customers can't add items to cart or checkout

Hi everyone, the last 3 days I receive messages from customers who cannot checkout or add items to their cart. Some customers have been able to order, but others couldn't. I am missing out on orders Smiley Sad and I don't see any feedback here about this topic. 

Could this be mismatch for OS11 with Weebly ? I use OSX still & I can still see the cart and use it. 

www.westermanbags.com

Oh and by the way guys. It's 2018 now. Would this be the year in which Weebly will add Ideal payment? 

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Square

Hi @TommyBell21 It looks like it is working okay on desktop, but do you have the exact models it is not working with? I'll also have a look on my Android. Thanks!

Message 38 of 37

I am having the same issue.  https://indianlandfallfestival.square.site/  Customers can't add items to their cart.  I tried it and can't add them either.  Now I see I have 8 items in my cart but can't pay for them or remove them.

Message 38 of 37
Square

I'm not able to replicate what you are describing with your site, @IndianLandFallF. I can add items to the cart and get to the checkout page. Did you make any changes after posting?

Message 38 of 37

Yes.  I removed the sales tax from items.  Here is the link I click on and it is stuck with 8 items in the cart and just spins.  My customers reported the following:  

Crystal Omer
2:40 PM (32 minutes ago)

to me

I tried mobile and desktop and got the same thing. But I am at least showing something in my cart now, but it just won't load all the way. I will definitely keep trying until I can get it submitted. I just don't want to lose my spot for sure!
Thanks so much for your help!
Crystal
Message 38 of 37

Message 38 of 37
Square

Is there anything in common between the customers who are having trouble? Same internet network, same browser, etc.

Message 38 of 37

All 3 of us having trouble tried on Chrome.  One of them also tried Firefox, IE, and edge.  All the same results but IE wouldn't even load the page.  

Message 38 of 37

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. Site: https://glitchmerch.weeblysite.com

Have tried chrone, firefox, safari and iOS bit still not able to choose quantity and add to cart.

Please advise.

Best Chris

Message 38 of 37
Square

HI Chris. You'll need to upgrade to a Starter plan or higher in order to make sales on your site. 

Message 38 of 37

I believe I have a starter plan: [image removed to remove personal info]

Message 38 of 37
Square

The plan in your screenshot is the "Connect" plan and not the Starter plan. The Connect plan includes only one feature, and that's the option to use a custom domain name as the address of your site.

Message 38 of 37

Hi, I just started my website recently but after testing it out I can't add any products to the shopping cart. However, I am on the completley free version. Do I need to upgrade? This is my website: https://elizabethsgbb.weeblysite.com/s/shop

Message 38 of 37
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @eh4,

Can you please try to add an item with a cost so we can check to see if it is related to that?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 38 of 37

Hi, I do have something with the price up right now.

Message 38 of 37
Square

Hi @eh4 Sorry for any confusion. You can setup your store on the backend, but you will need to upgrade to sell as indicated in this screenshot:

Message 38 of 37
Square

I can't view the video because it's private, although I assume you just click on the cart icon and then see the above screenshot, right? 

Message 38 of 37