x

website freezes when loading content and I get debugger message

My website freezes when I am attempting to load any content and get a debugger message.

In addition, the website freezes all the time and Im running super fast cable internet

I am baffled, stomped and extremely dissapointed with the Weebly chat which is never answered and I cant call because I am hearing impaired.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello! Sorry for the stress. We haven't had any issues accessing your content thus far. Could you tell us a bit more about the messages you are receiving?

Message 5 of 4

My site is freezing too!!. Any time I try to enter text. Sometimes it lets me add a few words then it just freezes. If I click off the site and then back on it lets me enter a few more words before freezing again. I emailed weebly last week and no-one has bothered to respond. I am new to Weebly and also extremely disappointed. Starting to think all the good things I read on line were bogus. I am in Australia and there is no way for me to contact them except via email.  I do not get a debugger message

Message 5 of 4
Square

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, @biotahw. It looks like the version of Chrome you're using is a bit old. Could you try updating to the newest version to see if that helps?

Message 5 of 4