x

Creation of a domain name in ".FR"

Hi

I would like to know if there is not more problem with the creation of domain name in ".FR" which generated the error code 741 and if it is possible today to create immediately and without delay a name of domain in ".FR"

Best Regards

HP GILABERT

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi there. I believe I responded to your previous post, but are you currently getting an error when you try to register the domain name? If so can you provide a screenshot?

Message 8 of 7

Hi,

You have since one year the recurring problem of message 741 when validating a domain in FR.
Is this problem resolved in a general and definitive way?
My question is simple.
I thank you for answering it simply.
Best regards,
HP GILABERT

Message 8 of 7

In addition, your answer is important because I create sites with WEEBLY and, in France, it is naturally the ".FR" which is used. Until now you had great difficulties with this extension.
Is settled definitely, knowing that if it is not settled I will be forgotten, unfortunately, to switch to a competing product.

Message 8 of 7
Square

Our domains are registered through register.com and yes, I have noticed sporadic issues with registering the .fr domains, unfortunately, but the issue was supposed to be resolved in early February Smiley Sad What is the name of the domain you are trying to register? We may need to escalate the request. If possible, can you please also post a screenshot of the error you receive?

Message 8 of 7

Hi

Thank you for your reply
I do not have a new record to do.
I just wanted to know if the problem was solved to propose for a future request to my customers a FR with WEEBLY

Best regards

Message 8 of 7

I have the same problem !
Please 😕
Here is the screenshot of the error
Thanksimage

Message 8 of 7