x

Domain Name Transfer - Weebly DNS?

Hi, 

I belong to a non profit group and we are trying to get the domain name transfered to our new weebly site 

Old site - bearmountainnewf.org

The person who currently owns the site is asking me for Weebly's DNS

this is what she requested " If you can get me the DNS IP addresses, i can update Network Solutions to point to the new site"

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem, @ldubleu. Have them point the A records to this IP address: 199.34.228.79

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem, @ldubleu. Have them point the A records to this IP address: 199.34.228.79

Message 6 of 5

Thank you!

Message 6 of 5

My issue's sort of related to this, the only difference is that I upgraded my Weebly account to BUSINESS, thus, my domain name came free with that upgrade. The forum answers are unclear to me, it is said that my site should smoothly transition within a few minutes of upgrading, meaning, I should be able to publish my site without any issues.

It's been more than 48 hours now and I still CANNOT PUBLISH my website. The thing is, I NEED to have this site up and running for my business soon. Do I still need to pay for the REGISTRATION of this domain name? Isn't that like double-buying? 

HELPPPP! It's taking eons for Weebly chat and email responders to get in touch. 

Message 6 of 5
Square

It looks like the charge failed when you tried to purchase the domain name, so it wasn't registered. Also, the one month option for Business does not include a free domain name registration (you might have already known that, though). I would try a different credit card or PayPal if you have that.

Message 6 of 5