x

AUMi JEWELS I WILL PAY FOR HELP

HELLO THIS  MICHELLE

IF YOU LIVE IN THE DALLAS, FT. WORTH AREA, CLOSE TI DFW AIRPORT... I'M CLOSE0 TO BEING FINISHED BUT I NEED HELP. I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO COME AND HELP ME FINISH SOME OF THE ACCOUTING AREA AND SOME OF THE WEBSITE. IM A ONLINE JEWELRY STORE AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MAY TO GET MY WEBSITE GOING. IT IS PUBLISHED BUT I DID NOT ME TO DO THIS. I HAVE ALL MY PRODUCT AND I NEED HELP SO BADLY. PLEASE EMAIL ME    aumijewels@yahoo.com.... I DO HAVE A BRANDED EMAIL BUT I DON NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO RETREIVE THEM  michelle@aumijewels.com  PLEASE USE THE FIRST EMAIL AT YAHOO.

REMEMBER I WILL PAY YOU FOR HELPING ME.

SINCERELY,

MICHELLE

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting, @aumi-jewels. Which parts of getting your site finished do you need help with? We have a few designers on the board, so I'm sure it would be helpful for them to know which aspects of your site you are having trouble  finishing.

Message 5 of 4

Hi Thanks for getting back to me.

Im having trouble with my video but I actually talk to a technician name Jason and he didn’t blow me off like the other two girl technicians did... he explained to me but I think I still need help.

I need to know how to link my new pages that I add.

also I have customers leaving their information for me. But does Weebly already have a business chart set up for us...

Basically like a Excellent program. So I don’t have to keep writing all the information in my notebook?

There are some questions but I just cannot think of them right now.

Also, I keep forgetting how to get back to the community.... If had not seen this in my E-mail I would not responded.

I have the highest plan.. And I have a branded email to michelle@aumijewels.com

Im not using it at the moment.... Where would I place this email on my phone? I have my yahoo and gmail on my phone so I can check my emails. But how do I check my branded email?  I’m so confused... and I desperately need my business up and running..

www. aumijewels.com

Instagram @michelleknight777

Facebook

@dazzlingdivagenuis

anyway... I really need help thank you Adam

Sincerely,

Michelle 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Thanks for chatting with our team. Do you want to link to these pages from the navigation menu of your site?

With form entries, it is possible to export those to a CSV file. With that file you can import it into something like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.

Did you get your branded email through us? There should be a "go to inbox" link on the G Suite / Professional Email section of your account. It's also possible to set up your mobile device to check that email, too, depending on what email program you use on your device.

Message 5 of 4