x

Can I switch to a different footer once I've decided on one?

Hello,

I have selected and installed a footer on my website.  Now I want to see how other footer style might work with my site, but it doesn't seems to be able to change.  It's only letting me edit the current footer's content.  Any idea?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Kelvin,

So the footer behaves a bit differently to the rest of the sections, once you've selected a layout, if you wish to change it for another of the weebly pre-designed layouts, you'd need to delete all of the elements withinthe footer, save it, then click it again to reload the available layouts

It would be cool if there was an option to nuke the footer in one go so you can just start again, rather than having to manually delete each element in there.

I'll raise that as a new feature request.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi Kelvin,

So the footer behaves a bit differently to the rest of the sections, once you've selected a layout, if you wish to change it for another of the weebly pre-designed layouts, you'd need to delete all of the elements withinthe footer, save it, then click it again to reload the available layouts

It would be cool if there was an option to nuke the footer in one go so you can just start again, rather than having to manually delete each element in there.

I'll raise that as a new feature request.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks so much, that did it.

-K

Message 3 of 4

No problem @KelvinC

Message 4 of 4