x

Cancel starter payment

Hello, 

I want to cancel the payments for a starter account, I wil go on with de site free. How do I do this? 

I received an e-mail, but there's no information how to do this...

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Square

Hey @RRB!

I've turned off auto-renew for your Starter subscription, so it will expire on its own on the 14th of the month.  Make sure you're no longer using any features of Starter and you should be fine (no products, and no custom domain name, etc).

Message 2 of 19

Thank you for this action. 

Message 3 of 19
Square

Glad to help!

Message 4 of 19

I would also like to cancel my starter subscription. Can you help me with that? I'm planning on rebranding but still on the planning stage so I'd need my Weebly website down for awhile and my subscription cancelled for the meantime. Thank you!

Message 5 of 19
Square

@gelleesh wrote:

I would also like to cancel my starter subscription. Can you help me with that? I'm planning on rebranding but still on the planning stage so I'd need my Weebly website down for awhile and my subscription cancelled for the meantime. Thank you!

I've removed the service for you, @gelleesh, so it won't renew in a few days.  Feel free to upgrade again whenever you're ready!

Message 6 of 19

Thank you! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 19

Hi. I need to cancel this.

I was confused and did this accidentally.

I need my $89.00 refunded, please...ASAP

Thanks, sincerely,

Janice Almond

Message 8 of 19

Hi soulpeace,

I responded to your support ticket! In these cases, our customers need only to file a support ticket, jump into chat, or call us with the last four digits of the card or the address on the PayPal account that what service they want to cancel was purchased from. (With the usual restrictions, i.e. 30-day refund policy.)

Message 9 of 19
Square

No problem, Janice.  I've canceled and refunded the service for you - you should see that in your account in a couple business days.

Message 10 of 19

Sir, good day.

Can you also cancel my starter package. It will automatically renew in 2 weeks. Thanks.

Message 11 of 19

Hello StRoberts! We've disabled the renewal here, so you should be all set. Just for future reference, you can check out your services and subscriptions, and cancel them, from your Account menu under My Services.

Message 12 of 19

Thank you very much and thanks for the info.

Message 13 of 19

Thank you so much for this post.  My bill is due for the starter plan and I can't afford to pay it right now.  I love Weebly and would like to revert back to the free page for a while.  After I go to "My Services" and click "cancel", will my site automatically revert to a dot Weebly name? 

Thank you very much.

Message 14 of 19
Square

That won't automatically update your site address, so if you want to use a *.weebly.com subdomain for your site address you should set one for it on the Settings tab and re-publish.

Message 15 of 19

I want to cancel my starter plan and get the money back .

Message 16 of 19

Hello SelfHelpRo! It looks like that's been cleared up already. Did you still need any assistance?

Message 17 of 19

Hi, i want to cancel and refund this two services:

blockchainlatam.weebly.com and CBEX.io

only want to keep venefintech.com 

Thanks so much!
Message 18 of 19
Square

No problem, @venefintech. I've canceled and refunded the two you mentioned and left the one service intact.

Message 19 of 19