x

Cancel the upgrade

Sorry ~ just received the purchase of SSL upgrade to the bill MAIL. Is the child playing the computer press to the purchase. Can I help cancel

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Yesterday received Weebly sent mail, the contents of the purchase I upgraded to upgrade SSL, but in fact I was cooking, then asked my son to know my daughter had just hit my computer, so this time caused by the wrong purchase upgrade The event, but in fact I do not need this feature to upgrade !! Is there a way to cancel the upgrade, cancel the purchase?

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there! It looks like that's been cleared up here. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Message 2 of 4

Best Answer

Yesterday received Weebly sent mail, the contents of the purchase I upgraded to upgrade SSL, but in fact I was cooking, then asked my son to know my daughter had just hit my computer, so this time caused by the wrong purchase upgrade The event, but in fact I do not need this feature to upgrade !! Is there a way to cancel the upgrade, cancel the purchase?

Message 3 of 4

The recent purchase there has been cancelled and refunded on this end, yes. Are you still seeing any issues on the account?

Message 4 of 4