x

Displaying products belonging to two categories?

I have two categories: (1) Device: mobiles, tablets, PCs (2) OS: Android, iOS, Windows.

I can easily display all products in a single category, eg. tagged as "mobiles", or "Windows", but can I show all products that are tagged in two categories, eg, tagged as "Mobiles" AND "Android".

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there, and welcome! Just to be sure, you're looking to create a page with products that fit both categories on it, without users having to click through anything?

If that's the case, you have a few options. You can always set such products into their own separate category, which can give you a bit of fine control. On the other hand, you might want to look into using the Product element improvements to simply place them all front and center on the page.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hey there, and welcome! Just to be sure, you're looking to create a page with products that fit both categories on it, without users having to click through anything?

If that's the case, you have a few options. You can always set such products into their own separate category, which can give you a bit of fine control. On the other hand, you might want to look into using the Product element improvements to simply place them all front and center on the page.

Message 2 of 2