x

Do I understand correctly

I have been testing the free version of weebly for a couple of day and reading all information with regards thereto.  I am from South Africa and when I decided to purchase the program everything indicated that I would be paying monthly fees to create as many websites as I need.  When purchasing the entire amount was debited from my account but only once I had done the payment and started a new site for a client, I saw that I have to pay R4,000.00 per site....... please could someone in accounts contact me in this regard as this in no way or form possible from an exchange rate point of view. I urgently need to get my funds refunded, please  could you assist. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JCG001,

Sorry for the misunderstanding! The plan is paid for six months, one year, or two years in advance, paid all at once, not billed monthly. And the plan is only applicable to one site, not all the sites in your account.

If you can file a support ticket confirming the last four digits of the card that was charged, and the date and the amount would be helpful too, we can take care of refunding that for you and removing the service. Just click HERE to send us that info privately.

Message 2 of 3

Oh my...... 

Thank you thank you thank you SO SO much Brody,.... I have sent a support ticket with the details as requested for the refund...... 

Thank you so much......

Message 3 of 3